Thursday, December 26, 2013

Things to think about....

There are many things in life that i have started to think about lately and begun to wonder what if? For example: what if i had gotten married at 20? where would i be in life? would we still be married? would i be a mom yet? Then I really think about life and how it has turned out for me.  I realized that can't sit here and dwell on what could've been. Yes, my life hasn't turned out how I hoped it would so far but I have a family that loves me and my true friends are still around despite my tries at pushing them away. My parents are encouraging at every step  I take and every thought I have I know I can always turn to my mom also known to me as my best friend.

I will do another post later on today as a letter to a friend that I have lost and miss more than ever these days. I hope maybe she will read it and forgive me! But I want to rough draft it out first. Gotta love the school lessons I learned that I use in my every day life still.

Love,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment